E-commerce websites need a third party service to handle credit card payments. Cakewalk Websites' payment service of choice is PayPal. PayPal allows your clients to pay with a credit card, debit card or a PayPal account. PayPal verifies if a cardholder's account is in good standing or if a card is stolen or expired.
Shopping Cart & Customer Check Out
We offer two e-commerce options using PayPal.
- Products on your website - shopping cart and check out on the PayPal website.
- Products, shopping cart and check out on your website - PayPal works in the background. Visitors don't leave your site.
If you are interested in a simple e-commerce setup with just a few products that don't change too often with fixed prices, setting you up is part of your full service website package.
The price for e-commerce with fully integrated shopping cart and checkout is hard to ballpark. These are a some variables that influence pricing.
- The amount of products/services on sale.
- The amount of options on each product (size, color etc.).
- Reserving a buyer's funds pending the shipment.
- Recurring payments for subscriptions and other payments on a fixed schedule.
- Free trial periods, billing the first installment of a recurring payment at a later date.
- A CMS (content managing system) to update products and pricing.
- adding images
- different sizes and colors with different prices
- check availability of stock
- Handle purchases with multiple payments.
- Handle purchases with multiple shipping addresses.
- Sales in- and shippings to different countries in different currencies.
Our fully integrated custom shopping carts and checkout average around $2500 (website and CMS excluded).
If you think your e-commerce business may be more complex, no problem. Just get in touch with us so we can discuss the best options for your business.